Middle School Visit and Waltz to be Performed

Got to go to Hobbs Middle School in Shelley last Thursday, 15 March 2012.  I got into the classroom and a couple of the kids said:  "You're here!" in quavering, excited voices.  It was the cutest thing ever, and made me feel great!  Great group of kids, and they did a great job with all of their music.  Mrs. Loveland was great about everything, and has a great class!

This Thursday, 22 March, I get to go to Shelley High School and perform with the Hobbs Middle School as they premier my composition for string orchestra, "Waltz."  It'll be a lot of fun, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my music with the community and to help out a school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harmony Postlude: Mary Had a Little Lamb in Minor

We Three Kings: Free Sheet Music and Free Tutorial

Rohwer Skill Acquisition Pyramid: YouTube Video