New Hymn Arrangement for Piano and Choir: I heard the Bells on Christmas Day

I've recently reworked an arrangement for choir and piano I did several years back of "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day."  The result is in the Hymn Arrangement section and will also soon been on www.freeldssheetmusic.org (if you've never used this site, it is so excellent for finding nice arrangements of hymns and original music as well!)

Also, I should soon be able to continue more on the weekly warm-ups and give updates on some of the other compositions!  There may even be an opportunity soon to have one of my compositions performed, but we'll see how that works out.  Thanks, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harmony Postlude: Mary Had a Little Lamb in Minor

We Three Kings: Free Sheet Music and Free Tutorial

Rohwer Skill Acquisition Pyramid