Soundtrack Practice: Bi-Monthly Attempts at Weekly Warm-ups

Hey Everyone!

Hoping to get back into the weekly warm-up routine now that some things have settled down a bit.  Tommy's playing more by himself, I'm working a little less and have a bit more free time, and so I hope to get back to doing some more composing soon.  My first attempt at getting back into it was finishing this soundtrack practice.  This was originally intended for a video on YouTube.  I e-mailed the author to see if I could have the soundtrack be used for his video.  I never heard back, but kept working on it because it was still good practice.  I may create my own video now that will fit with the music but we shall see on that.  Here it is:



Some more things to come soon:
-A new hymn arrangement:  "Come Follow Me"
-More warm-up updates
-A new approach to composing which will hopefully yield at least one movement of a Symphony
-A small method book for violin that should be available for purchase through the Piano Gallery in Idaho Falls

Hope to send more updates soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harmony Postlude: Mary Had a Little Lamb in Minor

We Three Kings: Free Sheet Music and Free Tutorial

Rohwer Skill Acquisition Pyramid