Be Still My Soul: Recording

Recently, I've been hoping to start doing more recording work.  I realized a great way to do this, both to help myself in understanding the recording and mixing process and to help me create a nice final product would be to record some of the hymns.  I wanted to put these out in many different venues, so my plan is to put the recordings I do on youtube, soundcloud, and some other sites to help get my recordings listened to.




I'm also hoping to help those who might be hoping to find some uplifting music to listen to, and to generally start getting the music I play listened to.  Let me know if you want any other specific hymns or other songs.  Thanks, and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harmony Postlude: Mary Had a Little Lamb in Minor

We Three Kings: Free Sheet Music and Free Tutorial

Rohwer Skill Acquisition Pyramid: YouTube Video