String Quartet Arrangements: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

I recently did an arrangement for my orchestra students of "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons.  I've put a lot of work into making the arrangements I use for my class useful but accessible.  I feel that this arrangement works really well, and I'm excited to see it performed by my class.

We've been rehearsing it to get it ready for our next gig which will be a recording session.  I'm excited to see how it goes!

For my class, I've been trying to get every piece we're playing recorded so that all of the students have the capability to hear the piece performed.  Here is the recording for my string quartet arrangement of "Radioactive:"




The sheet music is also available for purchase at sheetmusicplus.com:

Radioactive

I'm going to continue doing different arrangements for my orchestra group each semester, so let me know if there's something that you'd like me to arrange for string orchestra!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harmony Postlude: Mary Had a Little Lamb in Minor

We Three Kings: Free Sheet Music and Free Tutorial

Rohwer Skill Acquisition Pyramid