Showcase Section

I've recently added a new section on my blog to highlight some different neat things.  I wanted to have somewhere I could showcase some neat music I've been listening to, some of my friends works, and some of my own stuff that I'm proud of.  You can find this section either on the top bar, or along the right side.  While both the main showcase page and the sidebar section are still under construction, my plan is to include some neat things that will change from week to week, such as: a highlight of a classical composer's works and a little bit about him/her, a modern composer's works, some of my own compositions and what I've been doing with them,, neat articles I've found on music and composing, and other things that I have not yet decided on. :)

Check it out when you have a chance, and let me know if there are any things you'd like to see on there or see changed!

This week's composer:  Dmitri Shostakovich!  Awesome composer, excellent and haunting music!  More to come on him in the showcase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harmony Postlude: Mary Had a Little Lamb in Minor

We Three Kings: Free Sheet Music and Free Tutorial

Rohwer Skill Acquisition Pyramid: YouTube Video